New Delhi, Nov 2 (IANSlife) With Diwali just around the corner, Chef Himanshu Taneja, Culinary Director, South Asia, Marriott International has curated a special plant-based recipe you can create at home for guests or relish on.
ROSETTE DE LECHE
Milk 3.5 % fat (reduced to 628gm Mawa)- 3 litres
Water- 1625 gms
Ghee- 125 gms
Grain Sugar- 125 gms
For Final Mixing:
Grain Sugar- 100 gms
Cardamom Powder- 10 gms
Dehydrated Rose Petals- 400 gms
Cold Glaze- 200 gms
Gold Leaf- 3 sheets
– Boil the milk in a kadai
– Reduce the flame, continue cooking and scraping at bottom of the kadai to avoid the milk to burn
– Continue cooking milk until reduced to 1/4th of the total quantity of the milk or till it gets the thick mass.
– Once mawa is ready add sugar and water. Continue cooking.
– During this process, water will start evaporating and the milk solids will start turning brown.
– Continue Cooking, till it reaches a thick batter-like consistency
– Add ghee in 3 parts and simultaneously continue stirring the mixer
– Add more ghee after the first one has been completely absorbed by the mixer. Continue with the same process till the time ghee in the recipe is fully absorbed in the recipe.
– Rest for a 24hrs. at room temperature for the mixture to set. Add the second part of sugar and cardamom. Just combine with hands.
– For making dehydrated rose petals, place red rose leaves on a non-stick mat and dry at 75°C for 4hrs. Store in an airtight container
– The next day add little melted ghee in case the mixture is too dry to bind
– Portion the dough to 20gm each. Shape to a round ball.
– Roll the Laddu on cold glaze, next rollover dehydrated rose petals. Finish with golden leaves
– Store at room temperature
The Indian market recovered sharply on the last trading day amid the weekend after a continuous fall. Market has managed to halt above 16000 Nifty levels after continuous losing streak. Index reacted violently, grasping Indian as well as global factors throughout the week. Simultaneously, Inflation is catching up and profit margins are taking a hit.
Sensex advanced 1532 points or 2.90 percent while Nifty gained 484 points or 3.07 percent in a week. Simultaneously, Bank nifty has overcome bear’s dominance ending the session with 3.49 percent gain. Sectorally,Nifty Metal saw the highest gains of 7.40 percent followed by the Realty and Auto added over 4% gain. On the flip side Nifty IT tumbled 2.82 percent on weekly basis. Midcap and Small Cap measures rising nearly 2 percent as well.
In Nifty stock, EICHERMOT gained 11.31% while TECHM lost 5.98% on a weekly basis. INDIA VIX closes at 23.10 suggests volatility driven market is going to remain intact. Coming to the OI Data, on the call side highest OI witnessed at 17000 Nifty followed by 16800 Nifty strike price while on the put side, the highest OI was at 16000 Nifty followed by 15800 Nifty strike price. Technically, Nifty has formed a Tweezer Bottom type pattern in the weekly chart suggesting a short term buying rally may drive the market until monthly expiry. On the daily chart, price has rebounded from the lower Bollinger band as well.
Momentum indicators MACD & Stochastic were trading with a positive crossover & reversed from oversold zone. However, Index is still struggling to get the support of 50 Simple Moving Average in daily chart. Short term investors and traders are advised to work with option strategies to neutralize the volatility. Overall, Nifty is having support at 15700 mark while on the upside 16700 followed by 16500 may act as an immediate resistance. While Bank nifty has support around 32500 while resistance is placed at 36000 on weekly chart.
Source: Choice India