In view of ensuing COVID 19 Vaccination in the State of Mizoram and as per Government of India Guidelines, the state authority had notified the Office Chamber of the State Immunization Officer, Directorate of Hospital & Medical Education premise, MINECO, as State Control Room for COVID 19 Vaccinations.
The State Control Room shall be manned by the following members:
1. Principal Director, Health & Family Welfare Department – Chairman
2. State Immunization Officer – Co Chairman
3. Assistant State Immunization Officer – Member
4. State EPI Programme Manager – Member
5. State Cold Chain Manager – Member
6. Surveillance Medical Officer, WHO-NPSP – Member
7. Senior Programme Officer, eVIN UNDP – Member
8. UNICEF Consultant – Member
9. Computer Assistant to SIO – Member
Terms of Reference:
1. To track and supervise the progress of preparedness in thf Districts for COVID 19 vaccinations on daily basis.
2. To provide guidance, including funding, operational guidelines and fixing timelines for the activities.
3. To regulate the distribution of COVID 19 vaccines and logistics for districts as and when received from Gol.
4. To regulate and supervise Cold Chain system, Operational and Communication plans.
5. To identify and train, to deploy State level monitors to Districts.
6. To develop media plan to address rumours and wrong information.
7. Regular review with Districts on progress and achievement.