New Delhi, May 21 (IANSlife) Summer has arrived, and many people are reluctantly putting away their favourite whiskies in favour of beer. But here’s the thing: Whiskey isn’t a seasonal drink, and contrary to popular belief, it makes an excellent base for a variety of summer cocktails. The cocktail culture has grown dramatically, and people are increasingly trying cocktails made with flavoured whiskies.
On this World Whiskey Day, Jack Daniel’s presents three simple flavor-infused whiskey cocktails to inspire the inner whiskey lover in you to shake – or stir – at home.
JACK APPLE MULE
* 60 ML Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Apple
* Top with Ginger Beer
* 1 squeeze Fresh Lime
* 1 Lime Wedge (Garnish)
* Pour Jack Apple over ice.
* Add a splash of ginger beer and stir.
* Add lime wedge to garnish.
* Garnish with Lime Wedge
JACK HONEY SMASH
* 60 ML Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey
* 6-8 Mint leaves
* 15 ML Lemon juice
* 15 ML Simple syrup
* Crushed Ice
* 1/2 fill a cocktail shaker with cubed ice
* Add all ingredients and shake vigorously for 15-20 seconds
* 2/3 fill a highball glass with crushed ice
* Strain the liquid into the glass
* Add mint sprig to garnish
TENNESSEE FIRE & ICE
* 45 ml Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire
* 90 ml ginger ale
* Lemon and/or lime wedge for garnish
* In a rocks glass, combine all the ingredients.
* Garnish with a lemon and/or lime wedge
Post Disclaimer by BhaskarLive.in
The information contained in this post is source form the news agency or PR agency. We do not take any responsibility of accuracy of information. We have not made any modification or changes in original source content. This information only for general information purposes only. The information is provided by BhaskarLive.in and while we Endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.